(812) 576-81-06 firstname.lastname@example.org 197701, Санкт-Петербург, г.Сестрорецк, площадь Свободы, д.1 Catalog of state sites of St. Petersburg
- официальный сайт СПб ГАУ "Центр трудовых ресурсов" gauctr.ru Реализация системного подхода к процессу регулирования внутренней и внешней трудовой миграции в целях обеспечения экономики Санкт-Петербурга необходимыми кадрами.
- Официальный сайт Санкт-Петербургского государственного казенного учреждения «Центр повышения эффективности использования государственного имущества» cpeigi.ru
- Barrier Free Environment For Disabled People In Saint-Petersburg city4you.spb.ru This site is designed for disabled people living in Saint-Petersburg or visiting our city. You can find here the up-to-date information about the barrier free city environment.
- Blockade of Leningrad. Evacuation evacuation.spbarchives.ru Information retrieval resource containing archival documents on citizens evacuated from the besieged Leningrad
- City Pokrovskaya Hospital pokrov.spb.ru The official portal of the St. Petersburg budgetary healthcare Institution "City Pokrovskaya Hospital". Hospital of emergency and planned highly specialized medical care Surgery, cardio and X-ray surgery, cardiology, neurology, traumatology, where high-tech joint replacement operations are performed. The ENT department performs auditory prosthetic operations. Thoracic surgery is unique in the city, where patients with purulent complications of pulmonary pathology are operated on.
- Committee for the External Relations of St. Petersburg kvs.spb.ru Committee implements the government policy of St.Petersburg in the sphere of the development of external relations of St. Petersburg, interregional cooperation of St. Petersburg; coordinates activities in the development and implementation of international technical assistance and business cooperation programs, including those related to the development of the city economy, social sphere, education, culture and health care in St. Petersburg.
- Committee for the State Inspection and Protection of Historic Monuments kgiop.ru KGIOP key goals and functions - Implementing State policy of Saint-Petersburg and exercising State control in the field of accounting, revealing, preservation, use, popularization and state protection of cultural heritage properties; - making protection commitments with owners and users of cultural heritage properties, specifying cultural heritage properties maintenance requirements, access conditions for citizens, procedure and terms of restoration, repair and other preservation works as well as other requirements ensuring property preservation; - issuing tasks and permits, approval of design documentation for performing works on cultural heritage property preservation (conservation, restoration of monument or ensemble, adaptation of cultural heritage property for modern use), works acceptance; - initiating legal proceedings in case of breaches of the Federal Law "On cultural heritage properties (historical and cultural monuments) of the peoples of the Russian Federation"; - organizing and performing historical and cultural evaluation to the extent that is necessary for justification (approval) of the taken decision by Saint-Petersburg government authority which has the appropriate power in accordance with the current legislation; - revealing and accounting properties representing value in terms of history, archeology, architecture, town-planning, art, science and technology, aesthetics, ethnology or anthropology, social culture and recommended for inscription to the State Register of Cultural heritage properties (historical and cultural monuments) of the peoples of the Russian Federation; - collecting, classifying, studying and continuous storage of documents containing information on cultural heritage properties; - holding conferences, meetings, seminars, organizing exhibitions on questions within Committee’s competence; - setting up workgroups and commissions, boards, science, advisory and expert councils involving representatives of other executive authorities; - exercising other powers contemplated by current legislation and required for reaching Committee’s goals.
- Committee on IT and Communications kis.gov.spb.ru The Committee is responsible for pursuing public policies in the field of information technologies and communications, information management and telecommunication resources of St. Petersburg, ensuring information security and protection of classified official data pertaining to the activities of the executive committees of the City, as well as defining the framework of operations of the local public institutions in this specific area.
- DTS Zhemchyzhina gu137.site.gov.spb.ru The official website of the institution conducting the treatment of sick children and at-risk for TB disease.
- Ecological Portal of Saint-Petersburg infoeco.ru This portal was established by the Committee for Nature Use, Environmental Protection and Ecological Safety to provide reliable information on the state of the environment in St. Petersburg and the measures to improve it. The Committee for Nature Use, Environmental Protection and Ecological Safety is responsible for the implementation of the City policy in the field of environmental protection and ecological safety. The main objective of the policy of the St. Petersburg City Administration in the field of environmental protection and ecological safety is to maintain and raise the quality of life of citizens, to stabilize and develop the economy without increasing the environmental impact, to transit from elimination of the consequences of pollution to its prevention. The environmental protection and safeguarding of ecological safety are among the top priorities of the city management. Each sectoral and territorial governmental body of the City Administration, which is responsible, within its competence, for various issues related to environmental protection and ecological safety, takes part in the implementation of the environmental policy of St. Petersburg. The coordination of activities with the Government of Leningrad Region, federal environmental bodies, businesses and NGOs is also essential for the implementation of the environmental policy.