Committee on Transport
Комитет проводит государственную политику Санкт-Петербурга в сфере городского и пригородного транспорта, за исключением грузового транспорта, а также междугородного и международного пассажирского автомобильного транспорта и координирует деятельность иных исполнительных органов государственной власти Санкт-Петербурга в данной сфере.(812) 576-55-10 firstname.lastname@example.org 16A Ispolkomskaya St., St. Petersburg 191167 Catalog of state sites of St. Petersburg
Sites of the organization are not registered in the System
Catalog of state sites5 sites
- St. Petersburg State Institution «EXTERNAL TRANSPORT AGENCY» avt.spb.ru Web site of St. Petersburg state institution “External transport agency” contains information about structure and activities, and you can find here contact information. Also regularly News are posted with information about events related to the activities of the institution.
- Официальный сайт Петербургского метрополитена metro.spb.ru Сайт государственного унитарного предприятия "Петербургский метрополитен"
- Site of the St. Petersburg State Unitary Enterprise "Passagiravtotrans" avtobus.spb.ru The St. Petersburg state unitary enterprise of passenger motor transport (St. Petersburg State Unitary Enterprise "Passazhiravtotrans") is one of the largest passenger carriers bus transport of the Northwest region of Russia. Is under the authority of Committee on transport. St. Petersburg State Unitary Enterprise "Passazhiravtotrans" carries out in accordance with the established procedure city, suburban, long-distance and international transport of passengers by buses of various brands. The enterprise serves 120 city and 5 suburban routes.
- Bus station of St. Petersburg avokzal.ru At the bus station there are 9 departure platforms equipped with an electronic scoreboard, 4 arrival platforms and a platform for short-term finding of buses. For the convenience of passengers, there are 6 ticket offices. Automated ticketing system allows you to quickly issue a ticket at any ticket office, regardless of the selected direction. Also in the building there is a help terminal with touch control, a Luggage storage, a cafe, a pharmacy kiosk, a point of payment reception. Compliance with the schedule is regulated by the dispatch service. In the medical center for drivers organized pre-trip inspection. If necessary, medical assistance to passengers can be provided by a paramedic. The bus station is designed for 250 departures per day. Its capacity is 3,500 people per day. Bus service is organized in more than 70 directions. Buses connect St. Petersburg with Moscow, the cities of the Republic of Karelia, Novgorod and Pskov regions, Stavropol Krai and other regions of Russia. International flights are made to Belarus, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and other European countries. An important step towards improving the quality of passenger service was the introduction of an electronic ticket purchase system. Today, in the online mode, you can buy tickets not only for routes, the starting point of which is the St. Petersburg bus station, but also for departures from other bus stations in Russia.
- Public transport portal of St. Petersburg transport.orgp.spb.ru