Official portal of St. Petersburg
Кадровый портал Администрации Санкт-Петербурга
Committee for Industrial policy and innovations
The Committee is established for development and implementation of Saint Petersburg state policy, coordination of activities of Saint Petersburg executive authorities in the sphere of investment, unified innovation policy, industry and agricultural sector.
The Committee is an authorized executive authority of Saint Petersburg in the following spheres:
Coordination of activities on Saint Petersburg industrial policy implementation;
Implementation of state program on agricultural development and regulation of agricultural, raw materials and food markets and other activities related to development of agricultural sector of economy in Saint Petersburg, as well as cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation for the purpose of implementation of state support measures in agricultural sector, provision of financial assistance to agricultural organizations, including assistance at the expense of federal budget funds, in accordance with conditions and procedure for granting subsidies to the budgets of constituent entities of the Russian Federation on provision of state support to agricultural sector;
Implementation of innovation policy in Saint Petersburg, as well as coordination of activities of other executive authorities of Saint Petersburg in this sphere and cooperation with subjects of innovation activities;
Formation of investment policy in Saint Petersburg within the competence of the Committee as well as coordination of activities of other executive authorities of Saint Petersburg in this sphere.
Committee for the External Relations of St. Petersburg
Committee implements the government policy of St.Petersburg in the sphere of the development of external relations of St. Petersburg, interregional cooperation of St. Petersburg; coordinates activities in the development and implementation of international technical assistance and business cooperation programs, including those related to the development of the city economy, social sphere, education, culture and health care in St. Petersburg.
Committee for the State Inspection and Protection of Historic Monuments
KGIOP key goals and functions
- Implementing State policy of Saint-Petersburg and exercising State control in the field of accounting, revealing, preservation, use, popularization and state protection of cultural heritage properties;
- making protection commitments with owners and users of cultural heritage properties, specifying cultural heritage properties maintenance requirements, access conditions for citizens, procedure and terms of restoration, repair and other preservation works as well as other requirements ensuring property preservation;
- issuing tasks and permits, approval of design documentation for performing works on cultural heritage property preservation (conservation, restoration of monument or ensemble, adaptation of cultural heritage property for modern use), works acceptance;
- initiating legal proceedings in case of breaches of the Federal Law "On cultural heritage properties (historical and cultural monuments) of the peoples of the Russian Federation";
- organizing and performing historical and cultural evaluation to the extent that is necessary for justification (approval) of the taken decision by Saint-Petersburg government authority which has the appropriate power in accordance with the current legislation;
- revealing and accounting properties representing value in terms of history, archeology, architecture, town-planning, art, science and technology, aesthetics, ethnology or anthropology, social culture and recommended for inscription to the State Register of Cultural heritage properties (historical and cultural monuments) of the peoples of the Russian Federation;
- collecting, classifying, studying and continuous storage of documents containing information on cultural heritage properties;
- holding conferences, meetings, seminars, organizing exhibitions on questions within Committee’s competence;
- setting up workgroups and commissions, boards, science, advisory and expert councils involving representatives of other executive authorities;
- exercising other powers contemplated by current legislation and required for reaching Committee’s goals.
Committee of transport infrastructure St. Petersburg (CTI)
Official website of Committee of transport infrastructure St. Petersburg
Committee on IT and Communications
The Committee is responsible for pursuing public policies in the field of information technologies and communications, information management and telecommunication resources
of St. Petersburg, ensuring information security and protection of classified official data pertaining to the activities of the executive committees of the City, as well as defining the framework of operations of the local public institutions in this specific area.
Ecological Portal of Saint-Petersburg
This portal was established by the Committee for Nature Use, Environmental Protection and Ecological Safety to provide reliable information on the state of the environment in St. Petersburg and the measures to improve it.
The Committee for Nature Use, Environmental Protection and Ecological Safety is responsible for the implementation of the City policy in the field of environmental protection and ecological safety.
The main objective of the policy of the St. Petersburg City Administration in the field of environmental protection and ecological safety is to maintain and raise the quality of life of citizens, to stabilize and develop the economy without increasing the environmental impact, to transit from elimination of the consequences of pollution to its prevention.
The environmental protection and safeguarding of ecological safety are among the top priorities of the city management.
Each sectoral and territorial governmental body of the City Administration, which is responsible, within its competence, for various issues related to environmental protection and ecological safety, takes part in the implementation of the environmental policy of St. Petersburg. The coordination of activities with the Government of Leningrad Region, federal environmental bodies, businesses and NGOs is also essential for the implementation of the environmental policy.
Finace Committee of Saint-Petersburg Official Site
Finace Committee of Saint-Petersburg Official Site. Information about the Budget of Saint-Petersburg, the Budget Execution, State Debt of Saint-Petersburg
Official site of Committee on Civil Registration Affairs
The Committee on Civil Registration Affairs is executive body of the government of St. Petersburg, created for carrying out a state policy and management implementation in the sphere of the state civil registration, and also for activity coordination in this sphere of territorial and other branch bodies of Administration of St. Petersburg.